Like to Write?
These "lessons" on writing essays, articles and other forms of short nonfiction are designed for beginners.
1. Each sequence will consist of a series of simple exercises.
2. The only requirement is that you follow the format I give, and write as well as you can. All Storyarts' services are free!
3. When you complete your exercises, you may send them to storyarts. Do not use attachments. Save your exercises in plain text format, copy them to your clipboard, and paste them into your regular email programs. This will save time as storyarts does not open attachments.
4. You may begin with the basic six week
writing sequence which is designed to demonstrate the importance of
of material and point of view. Many of the beginning
exercises are equally useful for fiction and nonfiction writers.
5. To begin nonfiction sequence go to